If you don’t have time for a full week’s holiday, enjoy a short break at one of our beautiful cottages.
Enjoy bracing sea side walks, cosy pubs and restaurants, quiet fishing villages or enjoy lazy days in front of a roaring log fire and simply relax and unwind.
Our self-catering holiday cottages in Scarborough offer the perfect setting for a family holiday or short break with friends. Scalby Lodge is an ideal location for a holiday at any time of the year.
Cottages are available which feature a welcoming wood-burning stove and in most cases under-floor heating.
Whether you are planning the ultimate family get-together, a special occasion or a holiday away with friends; book one or more cottages to accommodate the whole party.
- Enjoy stunning walks along the Cleveland Way
- Visit the RSPB Bempton Cliffs Bird Sanctuary – a paradise for bird spotters
- Walk along Scarborough’s two beautiful beaches at North and South Bay
- Visit the town’s eclectic mix of shops, dine in its wide choice of restaurants or take in an Alan Ayckbourn play at the theatre
- The historic port of Whitby is a 30-minute drive North of Scarborough – renowned for its connection with Dracula
- Whitby is also the departure point for the North York Moors Railway steam train which traverses the county’s dramatic scenery
- The cathedral city of York is just over an hour’s drive away, whilst the cosmopolitan shopping mecca of Leeds is one and a half hour’s drive from Scalby
Short breaks are also available at Root Farm Cottage in Lancashire.